*CLOSED* Join Us! We’re Looking for a Design Intern
March 13, 2019
We are looking for a talented designer to join our team for a summer internship – someone enthusiastic, hard working and eager to get working in the real world. You’ll work closely with designers, developers and project managers in the studio. You’ll get to work on a wide range of projects and contribute on everything from ideation, creation and production.
What You Bring to the Table
- Completed or in progress degree (or equivalent education) in a related field from a recognized college or university.
- A strong design portfolio (MUST provide samples of work or link to an online portfolio).
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (MUST be able to work in InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop – bonus points if you have experience working in After Effects and Premier).
- Strong visual design, typography and layout skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate concepts and design ideas.
- Experience designing for print and digital applications.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and strategy.
- Strong time management skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Good understanding of social media.
What You Can Expect
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Assist the creative team with everything from strategy to production to execution of projects.
- Create print and digital graphics for various projects
- Experience working with specific project deliverables
- Experience working with real client deadlines
- Learn the everyday operations of a busy design studio
We are a fun, fast-paced studio looking for a motivated designer to jump on board with us for the summer. If you are interested please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think you would be the right fit – and don’t forget to include work samples and/or a link to your online portfolio.