Join Us! We’re looking for an Marketing Coordinator / Account Director
October 23, 2018
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator / Account Manager to join our team – someone enthusiastic, hard working and able to take the lead on marketing and communications strategies, account coordination, media liaisons and more.
You’ll work alongside designers, developers and project managers to collaborate on developing strong creative and digital solutions for a wide variety of projects across a diverse client base.
Skills and Expertise
- A diploma or degree in business, marketing, public relations or related field
- Develop strategic marketing and communications strategies for clients, on both traditional and digital platforms
- Provide support and direction to improve existing communications strategies and/or materials
- A solid understanding of the latest social media trends and the ability to develop comprehensive social media strategies
- Assist with ongoing client relations and account management
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and timelines
- Aid in development of proposals and decks for clients
- Coordinate with media partners and third-party vendors
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and pride in work
- Bonus points if you have a passion for storytelling and writing
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A strong emphasis on work life balance
- Colorful, lunchtime banter
- Butchered song lyrics
- Occasional office dogs
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
We are a fun, fast-paced and dynamic group of people who like to get things done. We think personality and culture fit are just as important as hard work and ambition. We are open to new graduates and experienced candidates, so if you think you’ve got what it takes to be a nonfictionite, send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a few details about why you think you’d be the right fit!